Quantcast

Setting up Keyboard: Server Unavailable on "Logging in"

Discussion in 'Logitech Revue' started by surprisinguy, Jan 2, 2012.

1. surprisinguy

surprisinguy New Member

I am getting a "Server Unavailable" when I try to set up my keyboard with other fcn commands with an "Internal Error". I have tried restarting several times but it persists. Any clues? What is it trying to Log on to anyway?

2. eferz

eferz Well-Known Member

Logitech has a service which stores the profiles of all registered Harmony remotes. This includes the Harmony component which is integrated with the Logitech Revue. They use this component to help troubleshoot and facilitate IR customizations which may be too complicated for the customer to tailor. It is also part of their Crowd Sourcing methodology which allows them to expand the Harmony's overall compatibility with other devices.

As for this problem, I would contact Logitech Technical Support directly. Sometimes the problem is due to a corruption or conflict with your profile on their servers. Otherwise, it can also be due an influx of activity which is inundating their servers.

3. revue5

revue5 Well-Known Member

Or you could try again later – or try the last tip under --> Troubleshooting:

4. surprisinguy

surprisinguy New Member

It worked yesterday.... what was throwing me was the "internal error" message I was getting.