Quantcast

Setting the TIME on the REVUE

Discussion in 'Logitech Revue' started by surprisinguy, Aug 14, 2011.

1. surprisinguy

surprisinguy New Member

ok, my Revue time is running 5 hours slow. I cant find a single setting to set it. This generally screws up changing channels and always asks if I want to record it, etc. Any clue??? Thanks

2. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

From your homepage go to "Applications". Next go to "Settings". Next go to "Date, Time, Location". From there make sure that the box marked "automatic" is checked. Also make sure you have entered your correct time zone and zip code in the "Date, Time, Location" section.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2011
  3. trallyus

trallyus Active Member

I think my tv gets its time from the computer or the router settings so I would check those and see if they are both set right. More then likely when you set up your router you did not set the time appropriately.

If the above fails go to your settings and go to the menu titled dates,time, & location and uncheck the top box where it says Automatic - use network provided settings and change them accordingly.

Also if your seeing different settings when pulling up the over the air tv guide that rovi provides don't mess with a thing until after a day or 2 as the time on their guide settings is usually always off when you first set it up but most of the time fixes itself after a day of down time while it pulls the data from the airwaves.

4. surprisinguy

surprisinguy New Member

Thanks! I rebooted the box and it came back set correctly. I found the setting for the time after I scrolled down the menu, it was below the menu line that showed. Sometimes I'm a da!!