Quantcast

Scrolling issues

Discussion in 'Sony Internet TV' started by jerswing, Dec 28, 2011.

1. jerswing

jerswing New Member

Posted the following at Sony/GTV/Community boards; apologies for any overlap with postings here ...

1) Any idea why Scroll button is totally non-functional in Android Market ... of all places??

2) Scroll bar is invisible in Pandora App (unless you're lucky enough to accidentally cursor over it). Pandora Support blithely recommended I "restore Google TV to factory defaults" to [attempt to] correct issue; Nary a mention of potential loss of Apps/Downloads/Settings/Data, etc.

3) Scroll bar is virtually invisible in Google Chrome (and nearly so in Gmail); I'd try changing Chrome settings ... if I could only find out where the 'Tools' [Wrench] icon is hiding! ... Arggggh!

Please, if anyone has work-arounds for above ...

2. eferz

eferz Well-Known Member

Just checking if you know that the Scroll and Zoom buttons are modifier keys on the Google TV products by Sony. This means if you hold either one of them down then you can swipe up and down on the Optical Finger Sensor (OFS) to engage their activities.

3. jerswing

jerswing New Member

Yup!

Here's the drill:
    1) Go to Android Market
    2) Search/select any App
    3) Select Overview
    4) Highlight Scroll status bar (changes from grey to blue)
    5) Scroll button+OFS have no effect
    6) Left Up & Down arrows, however, do ratchet text up & down in a notchy fashion (same with User Reviews)