Quantcast

Revue won't work with U-Verse

Discussion in 'Logitech Revue' started by ddowden, Aug 18, 2011.

1. ddowden

ddowden New Member

I have tried everything I can think of and cannot get my Revue to work with AT&T U-Verse. It worked flawlessly with DirectTV, but since I have switched, I have not been able to get it to work. I have seen posts on both sides saying that it will/won't work with U-Verse. If anyone has any advice/recommendations I could surely use the help.

I have the VIP-1200 U-verse receiver and the Revue.

Thanks!

Dale

2. eferz

eferz Well-Known Member

You're going to need to elaborate on the actual issue. "Not being able to get it to work", is much too vague of a description to offer any help or advice. At this point, I don't even know if you took it outside of the box. Can you not see the HDMI output from the Motorola VIP-1200 receiver, or are you not able to control the receiver? When you setup the configured devices, which set-top box did you chose through the wizard? Are you using the IR blaster? Are they plugged in and powered on? Are the batteries inside the remote?

Last edited: Aug 18, 2011
  3. svtfmook

svtfmook New Member

i have uverse (vip-1216) and it works fine. what i did was plug the hdmi into the output on the stb, and plugged the other end into the input on the revue. then, i plugged an hdmi cable into the output of the revue and the other end went into the input on my tv. last step was turning it on.

now, configuring dlna servers, i obviously cannot help with that.

maybe it's your box, have it replaced.

4. trallyus

trallyus Active Member

Wondered if the owner reset the google tv box after changing from DirectTV as the google tv may still be using the DirectTv settings and should be reset to set up the AT&T U-Verse settings for that box. I also agree with eferz that saying it don't work with no other information will not get much help.

5. ddowden

ddowden New Member

Thanks for the replies. I will make sure that I have reset the device. And update once I get home this evening.

6. ddowden

ddowden New Member

Sorry guys for not replying sooner. Been busy trying to get kids ready for school again. Thanks to everyone for your replies. I am now working. You would think that I would have thought to reset the box before sending out my message. I truly appreciate all of the help. Once again, the Android community proves itself amazing!

Thanks!

Dale