Quantcast

Revue with Uverse

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Woodie76063, Nov 4, 2011.

1. Woodie76063

Woodie76063 New Member

When I hooked up the Revue to my HDTV with a normal full installation, all went well until I retired that night. After we go to bed, it is our routine to watch locally recorded shows that we missed during the week. The problem is that the Revue evidenty totally takes over the Uverse DVR and won't allow the DVR to provide the recorded shows to another TV set even after it and its TV are shut off as is our normal routine.My solution has been a. To not hook up the TV portion and only use the internet portion - b. Unplug the Revue from the Uverse Desk Top Set prior go retiring. Needless to say this has been a pain and currently I am using step a. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions. Maybe the update will solve my problems though I doubt it. Thanks......

2. eferz

eferz Well-Known Member

This is a well documented issue on the Revue support forums over at Logitech's website. We refer to the symptom as the u-Verse coma. Apparently, it is due to the fact that the Revue somehow induced some uVerse boxes into a very deep sleep.