Quantcast

Revue now $199!! Worth it?

Discussion in 'Logitech Revue' started by munchkin, May 12, 2011.

1. munchkin

munchkin New Member

2. lucas710

lucas710 New Member

Camby IN---------------------------Sony 40" GTV
    munchkin go for it man, the Honeycomb 3.1 will be out in no time. See what the existing setup is like before the update comes out, you will respect 3.1 so much more.

3. galfert

galfert Active Member

Why don't they drop the price of the TV Cam!!! It is ridiculous at $150.

Remember there is new hardware out soon from Logitech. Manufactures usually drop the price before a new model comes out. For some people that don't care about the latest version they go for the deal. But I highly doubt the new Logitech GTV box is going to be more than $250. It should really be less than $200 if they listened to the critics. So although $200 may seem like a deal compared to what it was before, I'm not so sure. If it were me I would wait to see what new comes out. I'm sure that when whatever new comes out you'll be able to buy a used Revue for less than $200 because some people will be upgrading and selling off their old version.

As a Revue owner I personally hope the price doesn't continue to drop because it will devalue my resale value when the new stuff comes out. Of course if the new model comes out and it is say $150 as it should be...then my used old Revue is worth what???....$100?...or less??? yikes!!!....I guess you pay the price to be an early adopter. :(

4. jTV

jTV New Member

Now you can get it at Amazon or Costco at $179! I love Costco, there is no time limit to returne the Revue so I just returned it and got the new deal :cool:

5. harley man

harley man New Member

Sounds like there selling off the old hardware and the new revue will have better hardware and faster o well that's what we get for buying first gen .