Quantcast

Revue Google TV has somehow wrecked my system....

Discussion in 'Google TV Help' started by jess, Dec 27, 2010.

1. jess

jess New Member

I hooked up my Revue to my Dish DVR and to my TV yesterday. Never attempted to connect it to my Receiver as I only wanted to try it out first (and use TV sound initially).

I have a universal remote that is programmed to about 8 components and 3 settings of indoor/outdoor/upstairs/downstairs speakers - so I really didn't want to mess with hooking this thing up to my system at this point.

This morning I wake up and turn on my sytem - the receiver doesn't respond. My universal remote won't turn it on or off, and it won't turn up or down the volume. The remote is working with all other components. I unplugged the Revue from my TV and DVR and still, something is interfering with my Receiver. I refuse to believe that this is a coincidence. Everything was perfect until the Revue was plugged in. Any ideas?

2. lucas710

lucas710 New Member

Camby IN---------------------------Sony 40" GTV
    where did you put your IR Blaster cables ?

3. sparkyscott21

sparkyscott21 Moderator Staff Member

So, do you just have the Revue box hooked up, or did you hook everything else up since??
    If it just the Revue box, maybe a ctrl+ alt+delete ( backspace ).
    I think it will put the box into the factory settings though.. so if there is some other things that it could be, a little more info. might help.