Quantcast

Revue Dead?

Discussion in 'Logitech Revue' started by SourDieseL, Jun 7, 2011.

1. SourDieseL

SourDieseL New Member

Hey all so it's been about a month or two since I had my googleTV / Revue. Although I wasn't super impressed with it, I was optimistic about the new upgrades and app store, etc. I had my netflix running off of it no problem as well.

Unfortunately, a few days ago, I went to turn my TV on and noticed my revue LED was off. It was plugged in and all and it just seemed to have died completely. I don't know why, it just doesn't turn on.

I held the power button in the rear right back by the inputs and still nothing. I reset my power strip and all my other devices on the power strip work so it couldn't be that. I disconnected the power to the revue and it still doesn't power on.

Anyone with any ideas? Anyone else have this happen to them?

2. sparkyscott21

sparkyscott21 Moderator Staff Member

Maybe try to leave it unplugged for 5 minutes or so, and try plugging it in in another outlet..

Sorta a double try if you will....

3. galfert

galfert Active Member

The button in the back is not a power button. That button is used to pair keyboards and controllers. The Revue doesn't have a power button...you just plug it in and it is on all the time.

Sounds to me like your unit is dead. Call Logitech and return it for warranty repair/replacement.