Quantcast

[Request] Help with the Zouzous app for GoogleTV

Discussion in 'Google TV Apps' started by Surfinette, Jan 26, 2013.

1. Surfinette

Surfinette New Member

Hi,

Could a someone be kind enough to install the Zouzous app on their GoogleTV then extract the apk and post it to me for download or email it to me or pm me.

The Playstore link for Zouzous is the following : //play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dotscreen.zouzous&feature=more_from_developer#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEwMiwiY29tLmRvdHNjcmVlbi56b3V6b3VzIl0.

(Sorry, being a newbie in this forum, I'm not allowed to post a formal link)

Why am I asking this?
    I would like to sideload the Zouzous apk on my Nexus 7 tablet to test if it runs ok on the Nexus 7 despite the fact that Google playstore claims it is not compatible (I know several other apps that are deemed incompatible with Nexus 7 which actually run perfectly on it).
    Zouzous is an apk for a Famous French kids TV program, which allows replays of movies and cartoons for kids
    For some stupid reason, the Zouzous apk seems to be only running on GoogleTV... Which I find stupid because Google TV is really not popular in France...
    The French TV broadcaster behind the development of Zouzous has developped other apps that do TV replays and are running well on any android devices but they don't replay the Zouzous kids program...
    The iOS version of the Zouzous app is great, and my kids would love so much to run it on our Nexus 7 tablet
    I've emailed the developper of Zouzous about this issue but never got any answer... So as a last resort, I can only request some help from this googleTV forum

Thank you so much in advance

Surfinette

2. mrspock

mrspock Active Member

It shows as being "incompatible" with both of my Sony Google TV devices and therefore, won't allow me to install/download.

3. Surfinette

Surfinette New Member

Thank you for your answer...
    I know it works on GTV because of a GTV Sony user... maybe it is because it is a French TV app that would work only on a French GTV...