Quantcast

Removing Old Podcasts

Discussion in 'Google TV Help' started by Sebrina, Mar 5, 2011.

1. Sebrina

Sebrina New Member

Hello everyone, I'm having a problem trying to delete old already watched podcasts that I'm not subscribed to in my queue. Seems they just stay there on top of my subscribed folders, these are old casts I've watched before but they don't go away can anyone help me out?

2. lucas710

lucas710 New Member

Camby IN---------------------------Sony 40" GTV
    Hey Sebrina, have you try'ed a full power off. If you have your GTV set on quick start up, you should try turning that off and powering off.

Maybe this will help :)

3. Sebrina

Sebrina New Member

Where is the quick start up feature on the Logitech Revue? I've searched all setting menus and never seen it. As far as unplugging I've unplugged many times also tried a ctrl+alt+del none of these seem to have any impact.

4. harley man

harley man New Member

i can only remove the ones i have added the ones from gtv i can not maybe you should e mail logitech to see if they can help and the quick start is that it is always on that is why it has no power on or off switch for the revue

Last edited: Mar 5, 2011
  5. lucas710

lucas710 New Member

Camby IN---------------------------Sony 40" GTV
    Hey sorry I thought you had the Sony GTV, the logitech might not have that ability.

Also could you pick a different picture so we don't confuse people on this site. I would really appreciate it, Thanks :)