Quantcast

Remote problem!

Discussion in 'Sony's NSZ-GS8 / NSZ-GS7' started by dreamwalk33, Jan 15, 2013.

1. dreamwalk33

dreamwalk33 New Member

Has anyone having this Sony Google TV experienced problem with its remote? This is my 2nd unit with the same problem (sent the 1st one for a replacement). Once every week or so, the remote can't communicate with the unit. Replacing the battery doesn't help. Green light on the side of the remote keeps blinking when power button is pushed, but nothing happens. The only way to fix the problem is to unplug and replug the unit. I really like this unit for its features but am very concern about this persistant remote problem with two units now!

2. abellemare44

abellemare44 New Member

Good morning, I have a similar problem, since 2 weeks, once un a week, my remote stopped communicating with the NSZ-GS7, I have to "Bluetooth REPAIR it" with the CONNECT Button and it's OK after!!!

Before that, my remote was always communicating with the box, I have my NSZ-GS7 since November!

I don't know why, but I will surely do a Factory default of my box if it happen again next week!

Bye

Alain

3. revue5

revue5 Well-Known Member

4. dreamwalk33

dreamwalk33 New Member

Hello Alain,
    Thanks for your response and letting me know that I am not the only one w/ this problem!. Would you please explain what you mean by "Bluetooth repair" and doing "factory default"? Is there a "reset button" somewhere on this unit which you are referring to for the two items you mentioned? Thanks again!

5. dreamwalk33

dreamwalk33 New Member

Thank you Revue5 for providing the link to the remore control fix. I will defintely give it a try.