Quantcast

Recent Button On Keyboard? (Plus PDF's)

Discussion in 'Logitech Revue' started by chicha29, May 16, 2011.

1. chicha29

chicha29 New Member

I used a number of features with the MSNTV2 device. One feature that I'm looking for now on the keyboard is a "Recent" button. How does one pull up recent URL's visited? Does one have to go to the homepage and navigate from there?

What's up with PDF's? Or, rather, I should say, What is wrong with Google? PDF's are probably/arguably one of the most important technologies used in this day and age for the purpose of conveying the written word! I just received an e-mail containing an important PDF which GoogleTV can't access! Ridiculous. Pathetic.

I'm coming to GoogleTV from MSNTV2. I was hoping for a better experience. Now, not manana!

2. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

Chicha there is no recent key. However if you click the home button you will see a 'most visited' link to click (it's below the Bookmarks, Applications and Spotlight links). That's the closest thing we have to a "recents" button. Also if you look in the FAQ section of this forum I posted a workaround for viewing PDF files.

3. chicha29

chicha29 New Member

The FAQ section is is only about how to post messages plus other things, but not about using GoogleTV, just the GTV Forum. Plus when I s
    earch PDF in the FAQ, I get zero results.

Also, when I click on the link for the PDF in the e-mail, I get a blank page with the message that there is no application for it. O.K., but I'd like to know the URL. When I click on the four bar button for further information regarding "tab history", I was expecting to view the URL, but it was blank, too. There were a couple of PDF converting websites that I used with MSNTV2. I deleted most of them awhile back because MSNTV2 displayed the results poorly. But they would probably be useful with the GTV.

Edit: I found the workaround. Thanks.

Last edited: May 17, 2011
  4. chicha29

chicha29 New Member

Regarding the workaround for PDF's, how do I cut/copy/paste a URL??? I did it all the time with MSNTV2.