Quantcast

Really liking Doggcatcher for podcasts !!!

Discussion in 'Google TV Apps' started by trallyus, Aug 17, 2012.

1. trallyus

trallyus Active Member

2. phoenixskyrider

phoenixskyrider New Member

I am using Doggcatcher app for the past one month in my Galaxy SII. Now I started using it in Google TV too. I love the flexibility and performance of this app. The UI is very polished, it's decently configurable and it allows me to set priorities on which podcasts I want to listen to first. The interface is the most functional of them all, not confusing at all like the other programs and at the same time very convenient as all the functions you need is just a click away. The developer is also very responsive when bugs are reported, and you can get an idea of when your particular feature might be implemented by looking at their bug tracker. Love it!

3. trallyus

trallyus Active Member

I like that I can set the program to download podcasts onto a thumb drive I have plugged in to my tv and have them erased after listening to them or watching them :)

4. lanpowers

lanpowers New Member

What happened to stock podcasts app?

5. trallyus

trallyus Active Member

I think the stock one was called Listener and if that is the case, Google stopped supporting it hence the reason I switched over to Doggcatcher. It is well worth the 4.99 I paid for it. I think listener can still be found on the generation 1 google tvs not sure about second gen devices.