Quantcast

Random question....

Discussion in 'Logitech Revue' started by TREYR, Sep 28, 2011.

1. TREYR

TREYR New Member

So..hooked up my revue a while back using tversity to stream. Which one deletes commercials from recorded tv? When I play them on my HTPC there are still commercials but not when I play through the revue. I tried looking at both products and neither advertised being able to do this...either way it's wonderful.

2. eferz

eferz Well-Known Member

o_O neither one of them deletes commercials from recorded tv.

3. TREYR

TREYR New Member

Lol! Wow...wonder what's doing it? My HTPC still shows commercials and all the files are coming from the same folder.

4. HeatherA

HeatherA New Member

Does tversity allow you to watch TV recordings recorded with Media Center? I'm trying to find something that will let me watch my recordings through my Revue media player without having to convert all of them? Does this do that on the fly?

5. eferz

eferz Well-Known Member

Transcoding is one of the best features of TVersity. Most people miss setting the DLNA Media Receiver to the Revue profile, so sometimes a particular format doesn't play because it is being translated into the wrong format. However, I don't believe that TVersity supports WTS files. Perhaps, TREYR can give us more information.

6. TREYR

TREYR New Member

I have an HTPC with a dual tuner that records using WMC. Everything that I record using WMC plays through my Revue with no issues.