Quantcast

Question about Smart Share on 47GA6400

Discussion in 'LG Internet TV' started by PJS, Jan 5, 2014.

1. PJS

PJS New Member

Hi,

I just got a GA6400. I have some movies (in both avi and mp4 formats) on my computer (a mac running os 10.8). I was initially able to watch these movies using Smart Share on the tv. The movies would display across the entire screen (with the letterbox on top and bottom). Starting two days ago, Smart Share crashed and now when I use it to try to watch these movies, they display in only a small box in the center of the screen, rather than the entire screen. I also have a couple of 3d movies (also mp4) that I tried to watch and they fill the screen. I'm not sure if there's a setting that I'm missing that would expand the movies to take up the full width of the screen. Thanks!

Peter

2. jeffpiercemagic

jeffpiercemagic New Member

PJS,
    I believe if you move your mouse down the bottom of the screen the player options will appear. One of those options is to change the aspect of the video screen. Select the screen aspect you want to use and then exit out of the player it will retain the settings.

Jeff

3. Fomol620

Fomol620 Active Member

correct when playing a video, select the payer options and you should see an option called 'screen size'....just set it to 'full screen'