Quantcast

Que/Podcast question

Discussion in 'Google TV General Discussion' started by joker, Mar 25, 2012.

1. joker

joker Guest

Before the BIG update, I could save stuff to my Que/Podcast. Now I can't, other than the supplied list of canned options. If I'm on a site, is there a way to save it here instead of bookmarks or homepage? thanks.

2. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

You can search within the GTV Podcasts and add subscriptions that way.

Or you can do it using Google Reader. http://www.google.com/reader

Last edited: Mar 25, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  3. ChrisG8

ChrisG8 Well-Known Member

I used to put all programs I wanted to watch later in my queue but after the update, the existing queue was moved to podcasts and I have been bookmarking programs. I don't see any problems with this method.

4. joker

joker Guest

I didn't exactly say there was a problem with this method. It's a matter of preference, and, I would prefer the older way, however, I can & will adjust.

5. gadgetrants

gadgetrants New Member

joker, I've noticed on this forum there are some members who bend over backwards to give the most polite response possible, and then there are those who prefer "truth" over "tact". It's probably a function of the fact that it's very lightly (if at all?) moderated. Not throwing stones, cuz I live in a glass house myself (and usually apologize for 1 out of 5 posts I contribute). Just seems to be the culture here!

-Matt