Quantcast

Problem arose when completing form on dating site

Discussion in 'Logitech Revue' started by the new guy, Jan 20, 2011.

1. the new guy

the new guy New Member

Just bought my Logitech Revue google TV system recently, and so far most everything has been great. However not too long ago, when I was trying to fill out a registration form for the dating site plenty of fish, I was having some problems. One was you couldn't choose more than one option - for instance, when it asked you what you were searching for - a box would be there with options such as "friends", "dating", "longterm", etc etc, you could only click on one of those, and you are supposed to be able to click on as many as you want. But as soon as you would click on another option, the one you already highlighted would change to the next one you clicked on, rather than keep both highlighted. Is there something I should be typing - like holding the control/ shifts keys down to choose mutliple options like on computers??

Also, another major problem with this system and that particular dating site was when you completed the registration and clicked on the final prompt to submit your registration, the screen would just "freeze" and the process wouldn't go through. I tried this twice just to make sure I didn't make any mistakes.

Any help?

2. Netastophales

Netastophales New Member

try Control + Click?

3. TheSanTechnologist

TheSanTechnologist New Member

It is very likely that the dating site has formatting that isn't supported or is having problems with the version of Chrome that the Revue uses. I'd check the website to see what browsers it supports.

4. the new guy

the new guy New Member

well being that this system is pretty new, our browser can't be outdated already can it?

5. kgrr

kgrr New Member

With it being pretty new, it can have a bug in the browser. Radio buttons and multiple checkboxes are pretty common. I would think these kinds of bugs would be caught by browser test cases. It may also be a problem with the website.