Quantcast

Primetime works, then forgets that there are channels.

Discussion in 'Google TV Major Issues' started by mikeyed, Apr 25, 2013.

1. mikeyed

mikeyed New Member

When going into primetime, and selecting the live tv, it says there are no channels.. So, I go to my channel provider which is Comcast and edit channels and it says no channels in lineup. So, then I go select my comcast line up, it shows the channels and then I can go use primetime, long enough to watch one TV show before it forgets that I had channels and then I have to repeat this procedure.. Back to telling it that I am using comcast and go select the channels again..

This has repeated itself 10 times before I gave up and decided to seek help here. Does anyone have any idea how to get google Tv to remember the channel lineup? Or even remember that there is one?

2. Fomol620

Fomol620 Active Member

seems to me like your TV is not working properly. its not a question of how to get it to remember because this shouldnt even be happening. my suggestion is to perform an initial setting to completely reset the TV and set it up again. i believe step 6 (or 7?) is the step where you set up your video input

3. Carlszone

Carlszone Well-Known Member

Hi

Go to Primetime app and scroll down to Options on the side Menu. Choose "Personalization." Then click on your e-mail address and hit back. If the channels do not appear, from TV mode choose Menu then Edit Channel List. Check to make sure all yer channels are properly checkmarked. Go back to Primetime app and repeat above. Each time make sure to back out of the app before trying again. Also test the Quick Guide.

There was a slight glitch today that lasted for about an hour.

Carl