Quantcast

Primetime acting odd...

Discussion in 'Google TV General Discussion' started by Djinn5150, Mar 30, 2013.

1. Djinn5150

Djinn5150 New Member

Ok, usually I can figure things out but I am at a loss on this one, for some reason Primetime is showing a bunch of stuff as "No Content found." Normally I would not worry too much about this and just assume there is no content, but I know for a fact netflix and amazon both have sons of anarchy, netflix has the walking dead, as I am pretty sure does amazon. I just cleared the Data on primetime and reconfigured, no go. Is anyone else seeing similar results, basically if you see a "youtube" logo under the artwork when in the fullscreen app it is going to show "no content found"

2. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

I haven't been using the Primetime app - but have you tried rebooting your Co-Star? (Try unplugging it to reboot it). If that doesn't work probably the factory reset would be the next thing to try. Also not a bad idea to reboot your router.

3. Djinn5150

Djinn5150 New Member

Rebooted the router already, not ready to reset the devices yet because, while its acting "odd" I don't think its broken make sense? It's almost like the primetime app is not finding the information from the providers. I mostly am just using primetime for the "quick guide" and noticed this happening, seems like its just from the last update primetime got.

I think its an API issue, both my GTV devices are showing the same info, just trying to confirm.