Quantcast

Post Formatting

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by guest, Oct 17, 2013.

1. guest

guest Active Member

My posts aren't formatting properly. And I don't know why. Paragraphs are not forming. I'm going to scroll down two lines, then write the same words.My posts aren't formatting properly. And I don't know why. Paragraphs are not forming. I'm going to scroll down two lines, then write the same words.I've scrolled down two more lines. Now I'm going to post it. Everything is going to be squeezed together, though.

2. guest

guest Active Member

My posts aren't formatting properly. And I don't know why. Paragraphs are not forming. I'm going to scroll down two lines, then write the same words. My posts aren't formatting properly. And I don't know why. Paragraphs are not forming. I'm going to scroll down two lines, then write the same words. I've scrolled down two more lines. Now I'm going to post it. Everything is going to be squeezed together, though.---------------I've indented the first word of each paragraph a few spaces, to see if that corrects the problem.

3. guest

guest Active Member

My posts aren't formatting properly. And I don't know why. Paragraphs are not forming. I'm going to scroll down two lines, then write the same words.My posts aren't formatting properly. And I don't know why. Paragraphs are not forming. I'm going to scroll down two lines, then write the same words.I've scrolled down two more lines. Now I'm going to post it. Everything is going to be squeezed together, though.---------------------I had music playing in the background and had gone to options/windows/new window to keep the music playing. I've closed the Window and re-posted, but the problem still exists. Catfishrivers, do you know what is causing this? Do I need to change something in the GTV Forum settings?

Last edited: Oct 17, 2013
  4. guest

guest Active Member

Test.

Test.

Test.

Edit: I guess the problem has been resolved. I deleted cookies, cache and history; then unplugged the device.

5. jonw747

jonw747 Well-Known Member

I found using the advanced GUI editor option caused problems.

6. mrspock

mrspock Active Member

You can say that again :D