Quantcast

Please post in the proper section

Discussion in 'Google TV General Discussion' started by JohnDroid, Nov 3, 2010.

1. JohnDroid

JohnDroid Administrator Staff Member

There have been a lot of posts that are related to specific pieces of hardware that are in the general section. It would help us (and everyone else) out tremendously if you could post the threads that are hardware specific in the proper sections.

Scroll down just a bit on the main forum index and you'll see the hardware specific forums. Please put your hardware specific threads there. Thanks in advance.

2. kidzag

kidzag New Member

I don't take kindly to being censored or having my posts moved on any forum.....I made my post in the "General" section on purpose....with the hopes that everyone could benefit from the fact that we were getting some kind of update, any kind of update......I will be leaving your forum now and not returning.....I will also make sure to pass along to everyone, my feelings about this forum.......you will fail if you go around censoring and moving peoples posts without thinking first. I would suggest that you refrain from doing so in the future. Please delete my account and block my IP......I will not be back......

3. nagmier

nagmier New Member

Wow! Its the moderaters job to keep things orderly wothout mods forums tend to get out of control quickly, I hope uou change your mind and return I know there was no malicious intent in moving your thread.

4. JimMariner

JimMariner Member

We are sorry you feel that way. But it is our job to organize the forum in a manner we think best serves our members. I will not delete your account or ban your ip as you have requested. Take a cooling off period please. This is just general housekeeping of the forum. There is nothing personal in how we mod the forum. Or what posts we move or not move.

As the operators and owners of GoogleTvForum.org, we reserve the right to organize and or edit the content of this forum as we see fit, for the betterment of our membership.

• Like Like x 2
  5. sparkyscott21

sparkyscott21 Moderator Staff Member

Wow! Already people mad?? Geezeee...
    Howdy Jim, I just went on this site today.. Looks great and familiar as well...

6. salman85211

salman85211 New Member

I found many interesting stuffs

7. crunit100

crunit100 New Member

haha, well a lot of people also don't take kindly to not following rules that were set forth by the moderators before you were a member. If you don't want to obey the laws, please do not apply for citizenship.