Quantcast

Play Store Menu

Discussion in 'Google TV General Discussion' started by Travel, Oct 30, 2013.

1. Travel

Travel Active Member

Upon clicking the Play Store menu icon, the menu now only has three options" "Search," Settings," and "Help."

There used to be a much longer "Options" list in the menu, which included the ''My Apps" click, but that's disappeared.

In other words, I can no longer get into "My Apps" and check for updates (the "notifications" on the home page doesn't always send an alert message when an app has an update pending, and I like going to the Play Store "my Apps" list to check for apps updates once in a while.

Anyone else having this problem with the menu (I'm using the GS7)?

I've checked the "My Android Apps" website, but that has an incomplete list that's out of date, and it doesn't have an "update now" feature that I know of, anyway. Reboot/reload= no help.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2013
  2. jetmdt

jetmdt Member

$Screenshot_2013-10-30-16-11-35.jpg Travel, click top left corner and a drop down menu appears store home is top option right below that one is my apps. On my Revue it shows a blank tab but when I click on it it shows my apps.

Jeff

Last edited: Oct 30, 2013
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Travel

Travel Active Member

Got it, thanks. That's tricky, you have to click "My Apps" before it disappears, lol. Wonder why the regular menu from the right side menu icon disappeared though.

4. jetmdt

jetmdt Member

No idea, have an android phone so I knew after play store update where it should be.

5. retroben

retroben Active Member

On my GS7,I have the latest 4.4.21 version of the Play Store app that I got from the Android Police website.

It has the left side menu,but the my apps text is white on white. LOL

I can tell that it is the first white on white text in the menu,at least I know where to click.

Otherwise it works perfectly fine.