Quantcast

PIP Swap?

Discussion in 'Google TV Help' started by bossvivid, Aug 21, 2011.

1. bossvivid

bossvivid New Member

Is it possible to swap the picture in picture so that TV video is in background and web in PIP box? if so what, how is it done?

thanks

2. eferz

eferz Well-Known Member

Nope.

3. qkiller

qkiller New Member

This really sucks. Why is there a dedicated button for picture-in-picture when there's barely any way to use this!?!? you can't swap, start any apps windowed, do side by side, or even adjust volume independently (REALLY?!?), plus PiP mutes on it's own :(. Then the WORST, the stupid message 'this app doesn't support dual-view' WHAT!?!?!? JUST OVERLAY IT ON THE SCREEN!!! , I don't want my apps or signal 'knowing' what I am doing with PIP!!!!!!!!!!! HENCE THE TERM PICTURE IN PICTURE. This option should be available WHATEVER you are watching PERIOD, why is there even a button for it after all!?!?!?. It's Hopefully this will be addressed as a bug and will be fixed in future versions. My last TV was an off branded 'Sceptre' and the PiP features were WAYYY better, you could swap, do side by side, change inputs, swap sound and it just worked... This implementation of dual-view is 'crap-view' so far, PLEASE fix it. I'm really worried about this since the TV I just bought has been out over a year and so I was hoping most of the bugs would be worked out, this is a big feature BUG, and pip is among the main reasons I bought this TV, as many don't offer PiP now.. So frustrating ARG.