Quantcast

Pausing on media player

Discussion in 'Logitech Revue' started by bean, Jan 3, 2012.

1. bean

bean New Member

Not sure what I am doing wrong but when I go to pause, using the mouse icon, a movie I am streaming it does not pause the movie but it goes back to the previous screen(folder). I can hear the movie playing in the background and if I press play my music files start playing? What am I doing wrong?

2. eferz

eferz Well-Known Member

You're probably inadvertently pressing other buttons. Instead of pausing the movie with the mouse, try using the Pause button on the keyboard.

3. bean

bean New Member

Using the pause button does not do anything. How do I clear my music playlist?

4. eferz

eferz Well-Known Member

Wait. What? What "Media Player" are you referring to? Is it the Sony Media Player, Logitech Media Player, a web app, or some other Android app?

5. bean

bean New Member

Tversity is connected through the Logitech media player. The little menu box pops up on the bottom of the screen when I move the cursor. When I move the cursor over "pause" and press the mouse button on the keyboard it goes back to the previous screen and the movie is still playing in the background. When I press the play button my music folder starts to play. Which I think is because I created a playlist

6. jeffrivers

jeffrivers New Member

I'm experiencing the same thing and have been for a while now. Using this Logitech Media Player, when I pause video files they either continu to play in the background or they stop altogether and I'm take to the Media Player's main menu screen. Very odd... Any help is appreciated.

7. surprisinguy

surprisinguy New Member

You might want to try the "Avia" media player - it's a free player in the apps section.

8. bean

bean New Member

I cleared the playlist and that seems to have fixed the problem. Go into your playlist and hold down the "OK" button. A box will pop up asking if you want to clear the playlist.