Quantcast

Panoramio not for Google TV???

Discussion in 'Google TV Apps' started by tinman319, Mar 14, 2012.

1. tinman319

tinman319 New Member

Anyone else having a problem trying to load the Panoramio for Google TV App on a Logitech Revue device? The app shows up in the Google Play Feature Area for TV apps, even has a banner ad today on top of the app list but when I try to load it, the app says not compatible from the google play store. I went out to my home screen and reentered via Chrome but again the app said that it was not compatible. If this is the version for Google TV as the app states shouldn't it run on a Revue unit???

Other apps loaded fine last night and I did a minor reset of the revue unit (unplug power/plug power back in) this morning so I don't think that I am having any cache issues. Any other suggestions?

2. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

I saw the display ad for Panoramio at the top of the Google Play page - however Google doesn't actually have it listed (as an app) in the featured for TV apps section.

When I clicked the display ad it went to the description page and at the top it says "Panoramio for Google TV" - but then like you mentioned it says (on Google Play) that it's not compatible with GTV.

I suggest contacting the developer and explaining the problem. If it's a Google issue the developer will get it taken care of with Google - or if it's an issue with the app itself the developer will probably make the changes needed for it to work with GTV.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2012
  3. tinman319

tinman319 New Member

Thanks!
    Tinman319

4. mcd2000

mcd2000 Active Member

Panoramio will not install on Revue until 3.2 update. It is current Google's decision.