Quantcast

Open Box Sony NSZ-GTI - Missing Power Adapter

Discussion in 'Google TV Help' started by withoutink, Nov 23, 2012.

1. withoutink

withoutink New Member

Hi Guys,

Brand new here. I bought an open box Sony NSZ-GTI today, and it was missing the power adapter. Any idea where I can get a replacement? Looked on Amazon, eBay, Google and have not been successful. If I can't find it in soon, Ill have to return the item back to Best Buy.

Thanks in advance.

Withoutink

2. ChrisG8

ChrisG8 Well-Known Member

The AC adapter is basically a laptop power adapter with power supply included to help it run cooler. Here is one on eBay, it is too high, don't pay it but I don't have time to find a cheaper one right now. Get the specs and do a thorough search to find a good one at a good price, it won't have to be Sony brand.

AC ADAPTER FOR SONY NSZ-GT1 BLURAY PLAYER | eBay

3. ChrisG8

The OP never let us know if he found an AC adapter for the NSZ-GT1. The Sony part number is NSG-AC19V. I found a generic no name adapter with part number st-c-070-19500300ct that has worked great for me for a few months but I can't find a source for that part now.

4. ChrisG8

As far as I can tell, this 19.5v AC adapter should be a good replacement for the original Sony power adapter. It is $7.49 shipped and I just got one in house and it appears to be very well made. The part number I mentioned above which has been used for many months now without issue can't be found anywhere I have looked but this generic adapter appears to be just as good.

Amazon.com: AC Adapter/Power Supply&Cord for Sony PCGA-AC19V10 PCGA-AC19V11 VGP-AC19V21 vgp-ac19v30 vgp-ac19v33 vgp-ac19v35 vgp-ac19v41 vgp-ac19v48: Computers & Accessories

• Like Like x 2