Quantcast

Only audio when streaming

Discussion in 'Google TV Help' started by kdub, Jun 1, 2012.

1. kdub

kdub New Member

Hi I recently started having an issue when I stream a video. I am trying to watch a concert through iclips.net and I'm only getting audio no video at all. I have watched shows from iclips before with no problems and I also checked the feed on my pc, audio and video both work. Which leads me to believe it has something to do with the TV. If any one knows how to resolve this or even a tip or two I would be greatly appreciative and give u lots of interweb high fives!!!

Thanks

2. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

I just tried it - and it works (both picture and sound) on my Logitech Revue. Are you on Sony GTV or Logitech Revue?

I would suggest a few things. First try rebooting by pressing: Alt + Ctrl + DEL.

If that doesn't work than try clearing your cookies and clearing data from the Chrome app.

If the above 2 methods don't work - then try a factory reset.

3. kdub

kdub New Member

First i would like to say thank you catfish! I guess i should have started out by saying i have a GTV, sorry. Ok so ive tried everything you recomended and im still getting just a black screen where the video should be(man this is frustrating). I can stream previous shows that i have purchased with no problems, only having issues with live stream. Not sure what to do now.

4. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

It's possible that they might of changed to a new format for their live streaming - and it isn't compatible with your GTV. I suggest contacting the web site and explaining the issue to them.

Also you might want to try resetting your router.

5. Mr_Henrietta

Mr_Henrietta New Member

I had the same problem trying to Stream Summer Camp.. I'm still waiting on a reply from Iclips.. This is bogus though!