Quantcast

online content not playing on app

Discussion in 'Sony's NSZ-GS8 / NSZ-GS7' started by fuyuki, Mar 11, 2013.

1. fuyuki

fuyuki New Member

Hi, I just brought a sony NSZ-GS7 today. I downloaded chinese apk to stream chinese live tv shows to tv. I was able to install the apk with no problem. Once I go into the app, I click on live tv inside the app, every channel on the app does not load. It will keep loading for a minute, then timed out and go onto the next channel on the list. Also, the web video does not play in the app. I am pretty sure it is not my internet, since I was able to use the apk with my samsung galaxy s3 to watch live chinese tv channel. It must be that sony nsz-gs7 is blocking the signal. How do I fix this?

FYI: youtube and crackle works fine playing web content video.
    Thanks,

2. jschall

jschall Member

Welcome, Fuyuki, to the world of SONY NSZ-GS7!

Please tell us more:
    - what .apk did you install? Is it from the Play store? Was it made specifically for Google TV?

- Where are you located? Could it be that the Chinese TV content is being blocked in your location?

Last edited: Mar 11, 2013
  3. ColmARocK

ColmARocK New Member

Hello fuyuki, please give me the apps name and I will try it by switching my vpn on and off.

Envoyé depuis mon SGH-I747M avec Tapatalk

4. fuyuki

fuyuki New Member

Thanks for the reply.

The apps I downloaded:

ÆæçêÖ±²¥ TV°æÏÂÔØ|Android TVÓ¦ÓÃ|ÖÇÄܵçÊÓ|Ó°ÊÓÒôÀÖTV APP
    http://apk.veryhd.net:8080/info_431.html

basically it is an app to watch live chinese tv shows. The app is not supported by google play, but it works fine for all other chinese made android set top box in china. I don't think the content is blocked by location since I am able to stream live tv show using cntv app to my t mobile samsung galaxy sIII.

The second link is the same app that is install in my samsung galaxy sIII. It works on the phone but not on the sony google tv device.

Thanks for the help.