Quantcast

NSX46 stuck in recovery mode

Discussion in 'Sony Internet TV' started by doomfist, Sep 8, 2013.

1. doomfist

doomfist New Member

Hey guys. First time poster. I looked through everything I could find on this but I'm afraid I might be the only one stuck here. I recently unplugged my tv to move it. Had it for 3-4 months with no issues. When I plugged it back in I found myself stuck in recovery mode. I did factory data reset and system recovery. Exiting the mode turns the tv off and back on right into the recovery screen. I'm out of ideas unless I can get a system update to upload from a usb. Any experience with this?
    Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

2. doomfist

doomfist New Member

Any help would be appreciated on this. I have had a giant dark screen in my house for three days now. It will attempt to update from usb with my hard drive plugged in but of course I don't have the appropriate file and have had no luck finding one. Thanks again for any response to this. It's turning in to a real bummer.

3. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

Here is some information direct from the Sony web site about how to install the latest update on the NSX46-GT1. You have to install the update as an over-the-air update. According to Sony the update cannot be installed by USB:

Sony eSupport - NSX-46GT1 - Drivers & Software