Quantcast

Now With Android 4.4: AOKP, Paranoid Android ROMS and RK3188, Allwinner A31 Chips

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by CatfishRivers, Dec 26, 2013.

1. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

Now with Android 4.4: AOKP, Paranoid Android ROMS and RK3188, Allwinner A31 chips - Liliputing (click for full article)

by Brad Linder - Dec. 26, 2013

-- It's been a busy week for developers working with Google's Android 4.4 KitKat software. Two of the most popular custom ROM builders have released their first public builds based on KitKat, and two Chinese chip makers have also released builds of Android 4.4 which support devices with their processors.

Here's a quick roundup of things that now run Android 4.4.

2. ulises1954

ulises1954 Member

As I mentioned before, I think that we all will have to get one of those Android TV Stick...

Meanwhile we still waiting for the Old Jellybean...

SONY is continuing to update to KitKat all their XPeria Cell-Phones Extremelly Fast, but Apparently all Google-TV users, will have to wait forever, and ever and ever........ To the next year, or the next or the next....

As I said before, I'm tired of waiting for the Jellybea, that when it arrive (if it actually arrives), will be an outdated version of android.

3. retroben

retroben Active Member

In that case,hurry up Google and make Android 5.0 Lemonade/Lemon Head/Lemongrab!