Quantcast

No picture at all with 42" Panasonic Plasma

Discussion in 'Logitech Revue' started by Seang87, Jan 5, 2011.

1. Seang87

Seang87 New Member

I have a Panasonic Plasma (TH-42PC77U). I've gone through every possible thread that could be close to my problem to no avail.

It does work on my older rear projection TV which is one of the first TV's to have HDMI (which pisses me off). The best answer I got from the Logitech support person was that I should try an intermediate HDMI switch between the two. I guess I wanted to see if the bigger brains out there had any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Just to be clear, I've tried multiple HDMI cords on both HDMI ports on my TV.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2011
  2. alphawave7

alphawave7 Moderator Staff Member

Have you manually selected the HDMI port for use on the Panny's setup menu?

3. Seang87

Seang87 New Member

Yes all possible inputs are selected as usable.

4. alphawave7

alphawave7 Moderator Staff Member

What happens when you scroll your inputs in Settings, and manually select the HDMI port you wish to use?

5. Seang87

Seang87 New Member

I'm not quite clear on your question. I can go to Menu/Setup/External Devices/Monitor Out and turn that on/off for every input. I'm not sure what this option does, because it still works with my graphics card output and not with my Revue.

UPDATE: As I stated above, the Revue works on my older (manf. 2005) Panasonic. So I ran the set up, and downloaded the lastest firmware update but still get nothing on my Panasonic (manf. Dec 2007). Any other suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated. I was so excited to get google TV and I prefer Logitech's setup over Sony's (plus I already have a PS3 to play Blue Ray) but if it doesn't work soon it's back to the store....

Last edited: Jan 6, 2011