Quantcast

No audio with video live after using pandora

Discussion in 'Vizio Co-Star' started by seanwi, Nov 28, 2012.

1. seanwi

seanwi New Member

Hi
    I am facing new problem with my costar after using pandora apps.
    The problem is that the audio from the tv live is vanished after switching from pandora to tv live.
    The audio works great with all other apps going back and forward etc..
    Only when i switch to the tv live there is no audio
    .resettting the co star bringing back the audio to the tv.
    Is anyone facing or faced this problem before?
    Any ideas what to do or check?

Last edited: Nov 28, 2012
  2. trallyus

trallyus Active Member

Press the play button the next time the above happens. I am guessing at this now but maybe Pandora is pausing when your switching from Pandora to live TV and if that is the case pushing the play button with start it back up. I can't test this since I don't have a costar but I have an app that does that and usually it notifies me when it does do it.

3. mdenard

mdenard New Member

I also had this happen when I used Pandora. I went into settings, manage apps, then went to the Pandora app and forced it to stop. My sound came back instantly. This is some glitch between the co-star and Pandora.

4. Wisdom

Wisdom New Member

I don't believe their is a glitch between Pandora and the Co-Star ... To fix this problem install a good task manager (Side Load) and a good App cache cleaner (Side Load), now these two apps must be installed correctly on the Co-Star, if they are not installed correctly this set up will not work for you ...

I believe you when you said you went into settings, manage apps, then went to the Pandora app and forced it to stop ... Basically that's the same thing I'm saying, but with the Cache Cleaner and the task manager everything is done automatically ..... This is the main reason, I don't have any of those Netflix, Dropbox, Pandora ...ect problems, because my Co-Stars are constantly being clean when in use ...

See the Co-Star has super huge cache build up, this is what cause the Co-star to run/work in a erratic manor ... I have already told prople about this issue, but nobody believe me, again I will never have these problems and I know why now ... Go here http://www.googletvforum.org/forum/...io-co-star-reviews-your-hands-experience.html and get the tools you need to keep your Co-Star running smooth as silk 24/7 ....

5. seanwi

seanwi New Member

Force cloing the pandora apps solve this problem

6. seanwi

seanwi New Member

Can you send me link to download task manager apps?

• Like Like x 2
  7. Wisdom

Wisdom New Member

Out of the office now, just go to post #1 in the hands on thread, it's in the tools section ...

8. mdenard

mdenard New Member

If the app is optimised for google tv correctly you should not have to use a task killer to stop it.

9. Wisdom

Wisdom New Member

*TOOLS FOR THE VIZIO CO-STAR (YOUR BEST FRIENDS, FIRST READ THE SETTINGS AREA OF EACH TOOL) (Side Load)

[​IMG]

Tools Section

1.\ The "Cache Cleaner" get it HERE
    mobi.infolife.cache-2.apk (Side Load)

Instructions:

Go to the Settings area of the Cache Cleaner app and check mark ALL the blocks, exit the app ..... The Cache Cleaner app will now auto clean your Co-Star's Cache and every time you manually open the cache Cleaner app it will also auto clean your Co-Star's cache ...

(It's Good To Manually Open The Cache Cleaner App From Time To Time) ...... Set the "Auto Cleaning Interval" to ever hour (1 Hour) ....

*2.\ A awesome Task Manager, that works like a charm on the Vizio Co-Star can be found HERE
    mobi.infolife.taskmanager-1.apk (Side Load).... Please go the Settings area of the Task Manager and read the simple instructional goodies ...

You want ALL Co-Star SYSTEM APPS ON THE IGNORE LIST, to put a app on the (Ignore List) hightlight the app and long press on the "OK" key on your Co-Star remote, a menu will appear like you see in the photo below, just press on the "OK" key again (This Is Very Important) ...

In the Settings area check mark Automatically Startup, Notification Bar Icon, Enable Auto Kill, Auto Kill Notice, Enable Regular Kill, Regular Kill Frequency (Set To 15 minutes), Automatically Update (Check Mark So You Will Know When To Update) ...

3.\ ES File Explorer get it here (No Side Loading Required)
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...Ryb2lkLnBvcCJd .....

4.\ System Tuner get it here (USE THIS TOOL AS A TASK MANAGER ONLY FOR ADVANCE USERS) (NO Side Loading Required)
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...NjYzcxLnBtdyJd .....

5.\
    Another awesome tool that I have installed on my Co-Star is the "Uninstaller" App by Rhythm.Hexise, this brings up all the apps on your Co-Star in one place for fast and easy uninstalling of any app that's on your Co-Star, get the FREE "Uninstaller" App HERE http://www.mediafire.com/?y7iiyi9n92bokw5 ..... (Side Load)

"*VIZIO CO-STAR BETTER TO HAVE HIGH MAINTENANCE TOOLS*" (Via Side Loaded)

*Most of the Co-Star apps on the CO-Star like Plex, YouTube, Netflix ...ect and lots of other apps on the Co-Star have the fastest largest cache build up ... It's a known fact, if the huge cache build up is left unnoticed, it will cause your Co-Star to operate in a highly erratic minor ...

In the second photo above is the "Setting" area of the Cache Cleaner app, notice I have ALL the Settings blocks check marked ... This is how I control the large cache build up, when using certain apps like Netflix, Plex, YouTube, Google Movies & TV, GTVBox and PlayPoint .... By chance if you cannot access Google Play Store to get the FREE Cache Cleaner App, then get it HERE mobi.infolife.cache-2.apk .....

[​IMG]

For additional info go HERE http://www.googletvforum.org/forum/...io-co-star-reviews-your-hands-experience.html and get Vizio-Co-Star, Tools, How To Tips, DLNA/UPNP Media (Reviews) Your Hands On Experience ....!