Quantcast

Newbie thanks all but new system error page

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Gingerkty59, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Gingerkty59

Gingerkty59 New Member

I would like to thank all of you that responded to my last question. I was able to resolve that problem. Now I have another problem, if I might pick your minds! Up until about Thursday of last week, I was not having any difficulty signing into my credit union account. On Thursday morning, after I hit the password, I received this message: "System Error Page An Exception Occurred on the https://ebranch.iccu.com/singon/logon.aspxpage."

I spent an hour and a half with the customer service person who then contacted his IT team. Unfortunately, they were not very familiar with Google TV, but they really tried hard. They finally ended up telling me to call Google customer service. (Right!) So I immediately thought of the vast wisdom contained in these forums.

I now you are supposed to give your operating system, etc. I bought the Google TV with Logitech Box in September of 2011. I believe that I have had the Jellybean update. I think it operates just on a Chrome browser. (I hope this is helpful.)

Thank you very much for giving me a way to ask for more help, especially so that I can get back into my bank account!

2. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

Hi. Unfortunately if you have a Logitech Revue you don't have the Jellybean update - as no first or second generation GTV boxes have been updated to Jellybean. Your Revue is on the Honeycomb update. Probably the bigger problem is that all GTV devices on the Honeycomb update are on an outdated Chrome 11 browser. It's possible the web site that you mention had an update that no longer supports Chrome 11. The Revue will not be receiving any more system updates as it's a discontinued device.

All you can really do is try rebooting or try changing your GTV user agent.

Try changing your GTV user agent to the following:

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/32.0.1667.0 Safari/537.36

Last edited: Jun 1, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Gingerkty59

Gingerkty59 New Member

Thanks so much for taking the time to respond to my question and also to let me know that I did not have a Jellybean update!! I did already try to reboot it several times and that did not help. I will give your other suggestion a try. (Must be why I'm looking for a new computer.) Appreciate your help!

Gingerkty59