Quantcast

Newbie Questions

Discussion in 'Sony Internet TV' started by mrgjrtv, Aug 28, 2011.

1. mrgjrtv

mrgjrtv New Member

I purchased the 32 inch Sony yesterday and I've been going through everything, but there are few items I can't find the answer to:

How do I get the URL address bar to display once it goes away?

How do I change the screen size settings when I'm watching a video from video sites like z.movies? The movies will play but the video area is cut off.

How do I switch between open browser tabs without using history or going back to the home screen?

Are their any cool features that I should be using that aren't obvious?

Thanks in advance. :cool:

2. qw545

qw545 Member

What I do is to click on the "star" button on the remote. That brings up 2 options and by choosing the share link you will get a display of the URL. With the mouse cursor within the box of the URL you hold down the mouse button/pad to bring up CC&P options.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2011
  3. eferz

eferz Well-Known Member

Press the GTV Search button which is represented as the Magnifying Glass icon in the lower-left hand side of the keyboard. This will bring up the combined Search and URL box on the top portion of the screen.

It will vary from site to site depending on how they implement their movies through the flash player. Typically you can toggle between full-screen or not.

Two ways, [Alt]+[Tab] to rotate forward, [Alt]+[Shift]+[Tab] to rotate backwards, or hold down the GTV Home button which is represented by a Home icon and resides on the middle right-hand side of the keyboard.

Probably, but there's too many to list them. You'll get used to the interface after playing with it.

4. mrgjrtv

mrgjrtv New Member

Thanks. Your replies were quick and helpful.