Quantcast

New to GTV; Revue arrives this afternoon!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by mwphelps, Aug 3, 2011.

1. mwphelps

mwphelps New Member

Hi GTV forum-ers,

I've been using my Boxee Box for a few months, and have enjoyed it thoroughly. Only needed one streaming box, since my family only had one TV until recently. Turning a grown child's bedroom into a den meant buying a 2nd TV and another media streamer, but I didn't want to spend much. Lo and behold, an article appears on Engadget that tells the glad tidings of the Revue's dramatic price decrease. I ordered it immediately, and am excited to get home from work tonight and start the hook up process.

We've been an OTA-only household for @2 years, thanks to good reception and Boxee. I'm a little bummed about the HDMI passthrough on the GTV, and after searching for a solution, I'm finding there isn't one that seems tried and true. That's okay...we'll get it sorted out and still enjoy the experience. Heck, sorting out the solution is most of the fun anyway.

Cheers!

2. tp76

tp76 New Member

Welcome to the Forum, glad to have ya with us :)

3. sparkyscott21

sparkyscott21 Moderator Staff Member

Hello mwphelps, and welcome to our forum here.

I am glad you found it, and hope you enjoy all the information that can be had here..

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to comment anytime...

Thanks,

The GoogleTV Forum Team