Quantcast

New Revue old Android / Chrome fan

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by DFR, Aug 15, 2011.

1. DFR

DFR New Member

Just got my Revue. I have been looking into internet TV for 2 years trying to find a way to NOT pay Comcast, dish, direct, ect.... I have been an Android phone user for 2 years, got my Google voice # I use... Just starting to get used of this Google TV and see if I can make it easy enough for the family to use and then cancel all the pay to view crap!!!

Dave

2. sparkyscott21

sparkyscott21 Moderator Staff Member

Hello DFR, and welcome to our forum here.

I am glad you found it, and hope you enjoy all the information that can be had here..

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to comment anytime...

Thanks,

The GoogleTV Forum Team

3. misfit410

misfit410 New Member

I just got it myself and I'm just the other way, I've wanted something to take my hundreds of channels and make them not a nightmare to surf through, Comcast has the worst guide of any provider I've ever seen and it was so bad I actually hated to move too far away from the channels I liked, so I'd end up watching just a few channels, Google TV just made it a pleasure to use and makes it so easy to find movies and such I want to watch.. it's really got me using my tv and cable service more.