Quantcast

New Owner

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by calibr8, Nov 16, 2011.

1. calibr8

calibr8 New Member

Purchased Logitech Revue and received an email from Google stating upgrade will be coming soon. Main objective was to get internet on the TV. With a Cisco STB, internet over powerline from PC in the office to TV in living room Netgear powerline kit works very well and I like everything hard wired. The Logitech keyboard works well for me, Arthritis makes use of mouse etc. difficult. Having to push and hold 4 keys to utilize the trackpad is ridiculous. Attempted to use Twonkybeam streaming, but Logitech Media Player doesn't play even though it indicates Twonky is on the local network. So far I'm enjoying the Revue and loking forward to GoogleTV update. I paid $99 for the Revue.

2. eferz

eferz Well-Known Member

You shouldn't have to hold four keys to utilize the trackpad. If you're referring to the double tap trackpad ability then that's a toggle feature of the keyboard and doesn't need to be held down all the time. To enable it press [Ctrl]+[Shift]+[Fn]+[Ch/Pg UP] and to disable it [CTRL]+[Shift]+[Fn]+[Ch/Pg UP].

The Logitech Revue does have a DLNA client known as the Logitech Media Player. However, it is not a yet DLNA Push capable device; therefore "Play To" features are not supported at this time.

3. sparkyscott21

sparkyscott21 Moderator Staff Member

HELLO caliber8, and welcome to our forum!
    I always enjoy seeing new members here..
    As you probably have already seen, there is a lot of information on this site to be had..
    If you have any questions, feel free to ask anytime..

Thanks...

The Google TV Forum Team