Quantcast

New NSX-40GT1 owner here!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by WayneLarry, Mar 21, 2012.

1. WayneLarry

WayneLarry New Member

Hello everyone!

So last Thursday I finally pulled the trigger and bout a refurb 40"! $540 on TigerDirect. Purchased a 3yr ext warranty from Sony, just in case. I'm really optimistic about the platform and hope to learn a lot on this forum. Any suggestions for a first timer?

WL

2. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome to the forum! I suggest if you have a particular area of interest or question - try using the forum search tool - and you will find numerous helpful threads (on most all topics concerning GTV). If you can't find what you're looking for please feel free to post any questions/comments.

• Like Like x 2
  3. thekylesouza

thekylesouza New Member

Check out the Redux App, Crackle, and if you have Netflix get it setup too. If you have a cable or satellite provider definitely get it hooked-up, so that you can make good use of the TV & Movies app.

• Like Like x 2
  4. dharris9311

dharris9311 Member

Just have fun with it. Get a couple of HD videos to show off your set to friends & family. Enjoy & welcome to the forum!

• Like Like x 2
  5. WayneLarry

WayneLarry New Member

Thanks everyone! So far I love the set...once I pair it with my Denon receiver PS3 and Roku, I'll be golden!