Quantcast

New, but not

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by fbales, Apr 5, 2011.

1. fbales

fbales New Member

I signed up for this blog some time ago, but I haven't been able to log in, and I didn't have time to mess with it until today. I discovered I spelled my username wrong. My usual user names is fbales for Frank Bales, but when I signed up I typed fblaes (I think). Anyway, I'm here now, and eager to find out if I'm just another disappointed Google TV user (although recent news gives me hope). So hello, and look forward to learning here. I'm an old fart, but one of the rare tech savvy ones. Like to draw, paint, read, and anything to do with computers, tablets, etc., etc. I was born and raised in Indiana, but have lived on both coasts, and am now in the deep south dreading the coming summer. :)

Frank

P.S. Is there a moderator or owner out there that could change my username to fbales? I've tried to find a place to do that without luck.

2. sparkyscott21

sparkyscott21 Moderator Staff Member

Hello Frank, It's great to see a new member here at Google..
    I do believe that you will see a change in this media very shortly, as they have been close as to announcement very soon.
    They did say this spring, so we shortly should know when that date will be.. They gotta cross their I's and cross the t's first..
    If you have any questions for anything, feel free to either post up a question, or email one of us with your question..

I will let get back to you shortly on your username...

Again, thanks for going us here in this forum..

The Google TV Forum Team

3. jagan_indian9

jagan_indian9 Member

Hi Mods,

Is there a way to change my user name?

Thank you,

Regards