Quantcast

Netflix vs. Amazon Instant Video: Who Streams Supreme?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by CatfishRivers, Dec 13, 2012.

1. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

Netflix vs. Amazon Instant Video: Who streams supreme? | Geek Pick | Geek.com (click for full article)

Dec. 13, 2012 (9:55 am) By: Russell Holly

"The natural evolution of the video rental store was the ability to watch content digitally for a set number of days. Amazon Instant Video started out as exactly this kind of service, but had grown into a much larger video distribution system, one that seeks to compete with the 800-pound gorilla of the streaming video world: Netflix."

2. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

Netflix vs. Hulu Plus: Who best fits your video streaming needs? | Geek Pick | Geek.com (click for full article)

Dec. 3, 2012 (9:30 am) By: Russell Holly

"To be able to access a near-unlimited number of videos from services that have terabytes of content stored online is undoubtedly a great thing. It's so great that there are several companies that provide this service and it's not always obvious which one is the best.

Netflix and Hulu have both been competing in this space for some time, but which company really offers the better service? (And, yes, we're quite aware that there are other services, like Amazon Instant Video, but we'll cover those later. This article will focus only on these two top players.)"

3. Acoper

Acoper New Member

I personally prefer netflix al though some new shows are exclusive to hulu i find the content on netflix to be richer and of easier access plus netflix has some great classics which are definitely worth the 10 dollars a month. Another thing, i find netflix content streams faster and with better audio quality, this using Unotelly, since i am currently outside the U.S. Its great for accessing netflix hulu and other internet content with geo restrictions, plus it has many other channels available and although its not free it is a fair and worth amount to pay for all the content.

hope this information helps.

4. guest

guest Active Member

Tunlr, which is free, is mentioned in this thread. It does what Unotelly does. http://www.googletvforum.org/forum/vizio-co-star/6630-vpn-options-vizio-co-star.html