Quantcast

Netflix remove movies

Discussion in 'Google TV General Discussion' started by sparkyscott21, Mar 9, 2011.

1. sparkyscott21

sparkyscott21 Moderator Staff Member

A quick question..
    The movies I have already watched instantly, how do I delete them from my list??
    I have already rated them, and can't find a way to remove the list I did watch..
    Any ideas would be great for me, as I can't figure it out w/o calling them...
    Thanx.... Scott

2. harley man

harley man New Member

i can with just clicking on it and it tells you to play or remove or did you try to get on netflix .com instead of your gtv app because i can do that when i order dvd and they have a thing for play now or add to q

Last edited: Mar 9, 2011
  3. sparkyscott21

sparkyscott21 Moderator Staff Member

Hey Harley, All the ones I an trying to get rid of are on my instant watch, not dvd.
    They remove from the list, but. hay stat above the current list, even though I rated them and told them to remove.
    All they remove is off the list on the instant queue...
    I have tried both, but the last time I tried on .com on my desktop.

4. galfert

galfert Active Member

I think Sparkyscott21 is refering to the "Recently Watched" section. The instant queue is simple to remove titles. But the "Recently Watched" is permanent....well until you watch something else and then everything recently watched shifts one position down the line.

If Google TV allowed user profiles this wouldn't be an issue. But the way it stands now with the whole family being able to see your "recently watched" and not being able to delete it is sort of a privacy problem.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2011