Quantcast

Netflix gui issue

Discussion in 'Sony's NSZ-GS8 / NSZ-GS7' started by googlethis, Mar 29, 2013.

1. googlethis

googlethis New Member

I guess they made a change to the Netflix app or something even though it didn't show it had an update. I can tell it has changed as now you can press the back button and it asks if you want to exit Netflix. Before you had to press and hold the back button.
    Anyways, I noticed sometimes when I scroll down to the movie list below the one I'm on or scroll up, the selection box is in-between movie art selections. Anyone else seeing this? Also one time I selected a movie and hit play and it brought up a screenshot from the movie while it was loading. I can't get it to do that again though.
    I haven't used the Netflix app on the Xbox in a long time but I checked it out and it also now shows a screenshot while the movie is loading, but it does it every time.

2. Chasmanian

Chasmanian Member

I get that in-between selection box thing too. It just started around Tuesday or Wednesday. I think they may have changed something on their end that affects us. I hope they fix it soon. It's annoying. When it does come up in between selections, moving it doesn't move it where you think it will. Sometimes it ends up three titles to three right or left.

3. googlethis

googlethis New Member

I also noticed they added a Popular on Facebook section which also allows you to share what you are watching on Netflix with others on Facebook. Umm no thanks.

4. Shandor

Shandor New Member

I have the same problem with Netflix. Also I am having trouble with the screen size adjustment, it won't stay set.
    It seems every time they upgrade something, they screw something else up.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2013