Quantcast

Netflix Application won't Stream on Logitech Revue with 3.1 update

Discussion in 'Logitech Revue' started by chrisjj, Dec 18, 2011.

1. chrisjj

chrisjj New Member

I've just got the Logitech Revue 3.1 update ant the native Netflix application is now broken as a result, (either that, or Comcast is blocking the traffic). After four calls to Netflix support, finally they admitted they're having issues with th LR and 3.1. I was told they're passing my info. over to their 'Research Department' who will look into it. There is no ETA as to when this will be resolved. I told them they have a week to fix it after which I'll be cancelling my subscription. I'm wondering how they will be able to push fixes when the application is not on Android Market and seems to be associated with Logitech firmware upgrades, and Logitech has all but abandoned this device.

2. eferz

eferz Well-Known Member

There's no reason to repost your message as you've done here (http://www.googletvforum.org/forum/...ix-reverted-since-revue-update.html#post23778). This is a small website with little traffic, so duplicating the information in different threads is redundant and annoying.

3. chrisjj

chrisjj New Member

point taken - for those who are interested or experiencing similar issues , please see my reply to my comment that you refer to - things seem to be sorted now. Now if only I could get Clicker to tell me exactly how to use its search field - which seems to be doing nothing - but I guess that's another topic.

4. ertore

ertore New Member

Hi folks try to restart your revue (CTRL-ALT-DELETE) and try again. I leave outside USA and are enjoying Netflix and Pandora apps.