Quantcast

Netflix App not Launching correctly. Help, Anyone!

Discussion in 'Google TV Help' started by SixXx, Jan 6, 2012.

1. SixXx

SixXx New Member

Hi everyone, I need some help, I'm losing my mind.

Just got my Logitech Revue and the Netflix app is the only thing not working.

I launch the app and it just loads, then eventually it will go to a black screen, no error message usually. Only four boxes appear "Yes, No, Back, Start Over." My guess is the page is attempting to load something and these buttons are all that successfully shows. I have tried logging into Netflix via Chrome and launching a movie from there but it still doesn't want to work. I've even tried the code (Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, Up, Up, Up, Up) and deactivated my account (Which is odd because I was never even able to get to a login screen so how can I deactivate it in the first place? Anyways....) Maybe I'm missing a step.

I logged into Neflix fine using IE 9 on this computer, and even on Chrome on another computer in my office, yet on this computer right now it won't allow me to login to Netflix while using Chrome (Only works on IE 9). When I try, it just brings me to Netflix's home page again, asking me to sign up for a free trial.

Can anyone tell me what is going on? No idea what to do...

2. bkdg100

bkdg100 New Member

Last edited: Jan 6, 2012
  3. SixXx

SixXx New Member

Yes, it updated itself and restarted, then I setup everything according the instructions on the screen.

Why wont the logitech revue play my netflix movies on the built in chrome browser? It just brings me to this "compatibility" screen.