Quantcast

Movies on HDD on Revue doesn't work

Discussion in 'Logitech Revue' started by tom, Jul 14, 2012.

1. tom

tom New Member

I got REvue google TV yesterday. There are quite a few problems, so before returning thought of checking out if are other folks having similar issue

1. the number one reason for getting this instead of blue-ray dvd was the usb drive. I have tons of movies on my external HDD, when i plug the external hard-drive and try to browse via folder option in logitch media player it just hangs!! you have to unplug the device and plug back in to get it working. I tried various options using logitect media player eg video/folder etc, i can see diffrent folders of the movies i have on my HDD but then it just hangs when i hit play !! any help? otherwise i have to return this device.

Also, Amazon instant view - it carshes with "snap" error but i found a work around to go with crome to amazon.com and watch from there but the app should work.

2. Cruddell001

Cruddell001 New Member

That seems strange - the usb drive works flawlessly for me. It may be a device malfunction. As for Amazon, yes I have problems with the app too - I just go to amazon.com through Chrome. Frustrating, I know.