Quantcast

Mobdro Live Tv

Discussion in 'Nexus Player' started by mardukeme, Aug 5, 2015.

1. mardukeme

mardukeme Member

My cable TV services went out today. A new neighbor moved in recently a few houses down, and I saw the Frontier Tv truck there today. Tv work this morning, but not this afternoon.

Anyways my wife wanted to watch Duck Dynasty today. I tried ccloud on my Google Tv, but the link had issues, and so did a majority of the other links did to.

I forgot I had installed Mobdro on my Nexus Player, you can only launch it within Sideload Launcher. The app has to be the most easiest way to watch live TV for cord cutters. Just amazed how easy it was to use in a time of need. On top of it you can stream live sports, and international channels to.

The app categorizes things effeciently. You have the following Categories: Channels, News, Shows, Movies, Sports, Music, Gaming, Animals, Tech, Podcasts, Spiritual, and Others.

Also the Nexus Player remote works fine with it. Just choose whatever category it let's you first select. Once in there move left or right to swipe between categories, up, and down to scroll through channels.

I'm stuck home tomorrow waiting for the tech to arrive. I guess I'll be using this app to kill time.

Here is the link to the app, just use your phone and ES File Explorer to install it on the Nexus Player.

MOBDRO - Discover a world of video streams

Haven't tested it out on Google Tv, but it might work.

2. babydoll22

babydoll22 New Member

I am not able to use this app on my iPhone. Can anyone guide me how to download Mobdro on iPhone?