Quantcast

MGo app bug

Discussion in 'Sony's NSZ-GS8 / NSZ-GS7' started by googlethis, Jan 28, 2013.

1. googlethis

googlethis New Member

Has anyone downloaded the Mgo app?
    I downloaded it and it is a little slow but the problem is that whenever you use the app the volume buttons and mute button act up. I press the volume down button once and it just continously decreases the volume. Same with the volume up. I press the mute button and I have to wait a second or two before pressing it again to unmute. If I press it immediately nothing happens.
    When I exit the app, the volume and mute buttons work fine again.

2. Carlszone

Carlszone Well-Known Member

Does the player have a volume bar? Why not adjust yer TV volume before you open the App until a fix is found. There should be a way to report this problem on their website. Often when volume freezes or acts loopy it is a sign that a restart is needed.

Reboot & retry...

Carl

Last edited: Jan 28, 2013
  3. googlethis

googlethis New Member

Like I said it only happens in the MGo app. Rebooting does not solve it.
    I did report the problem on their site, just wanting to see if others here had the same problem.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2013
  4. googlethis

googlethis New Member

The tech support from MGo has been working on this and they sent me an email yesterday saying they have been trying to figure out if it is an app or device issue and they came to the conclusion it's a device issue, so they are blaming the Sony.
    They said I could use a work around which I already figured out less than a minute after finding the bug but I find that unacceptable. I'll uninstall it until they can actually get it to work properly.