Quantcast

Mele PCG03 Is A Tiny, Low Cost Intel-Powered Mini PC

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by CatfishRivers, Oct 14, 2014.

1. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

Mele PCG03 is a tiny, low-cost Intel-powered mini PC - Liliputing (click for full article)

10/13/2014 at 4:45 PM by Brad Linder

-- Chinese company Mele has been offering small, low-cost TV boxes with ARM-based chips and Android software for the past few years. Now the company is showing off its first Intel-powered model.

The Mele PCG03 features an Intel Atom Z3735D Bay Trail quad-core processor and supports up to 2GB of RAM and up to 64GB of storage, although entry-level models will have less.

Mele is showing off the PCG03 at the HKTDC fair in Hong Kong this week, and the company says wholesale prices will start as low as $49.

A mode decked out with 2GB of RAM, 64GB of storage, and Windows 8.1 software could cost considerably more — but even stores double or triple the price before selling the device, the Mele PCG03 could be one cheap Windows computer.

Entry-level models will have as little as 1GB of RAM and 16GB of storage, and in addition to running Windows 8.1, the Mele PCG03 will be able to handle Google Android software.

A look at the case suggests that the little guy suggests that while you could probably use the little computer as a desktop PC, it’s really designed to hang out by your TV. In addition to HDMI, VGA, and S/PIF ports, there are composite A/V jacks for connecting to an old-school TV.

Other features include 2 USB 2.0 ports and a 10/100 Ethernet jack. There’s also 802.11b/g/n WiFi and a headset jack.

2. Rostick

Rostick New Member

Mele pcg03
    The TV set-top box Beelink i68 I purchased for children and as the second to test the new version of Android 5.1. After opening the box, I was unpleasantly surprised that the lid was only with the model number and without the name of the company itself, as is usually the case with other consoles. The system boot took only 40 seconds and was pleased with the automatic setting of my TV resolution with a picture on the whole screen. With the connection of Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and Ethernet, there were no problems, but here the console normally switched to 3 meters, and then some of its buttons alas no longer worked. By heating, the Beelink i68 was not bad enough compared to my other prefix, so after being turned on it was only heated to 41 degrees, and after 20 minutes of gameplay, only to 48-mi. The media player with the firmware was Cody 14.2, but I immediately updated to the new 15th version and enjoyed all its innovations. I advise everyone to buy)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 18, 2018