Quantcast

Media server

Discussion in 'Google TV Help' started by cudarick, Dec 20, 2010.

1. cudarick

cudarick New Member

When connecting to media server through Sony Google Blu-ray, I can view pics from "My Pictures" file on my desktop computer. But "my Music" file will display name of songs or artist, when selected - It displays " there are no items to display" So no sound. Everything else is great. FYI, I use Play On and ORB with Windows "Media player" with the correct check marks in the Media player settings. Any suggestions will be appericated.

CudaRick:(

2. sugarski

sugarski New Member

If you want to use PlayOn you don't want to connect through the media server on Google TV you want to type this into your browser and then bookmark it.
    gtv.playon.tv

• Like Like x 2
  3. cudarick

cudarick New Member

Thanks, Sugarski
    I will give this a try later today.

Rick

4. cudarick

cudarick New Member

Thanks for tip, its work now, I can get to PlayOn via google, however one problem the sound coming from my computer files sound terrible (raspy) only my music files, pictures and videos are great. Other sound programs on the google sounds great, Like pandor.
    I never had this problem, even when I was running through a bridge to my SONY XBR TV.

Maybe a sound setting somewhere ??? still need help

Rick

5. skoretsky

skoretsky New Member

My music via PlayOn media server sounds really good on Revue/GTV, but I've got an AVR I'm routing the sound through.