Quantcast

Making me mad

Discussion in 'Logitech Revue' started by derikgray, Nov 23, 2011.

1. derikgray

derikgray New Member

I am really getting mad about not receiving the update for my Revue. I could understand the delays when they were working on it but now that the Sony folks have it I am getting pissed off. What do I have to do to get the update for my device. Do I have to get my dog to go to the Google headquarters and piss on someone's foot to get my update?

2. eferz

eferz Well-Known Member

Considering the updates for the Revue at this point is Logitech responsibility, I doubt that doing anything to Google would speed things up.

3. CodeWarrior

CodeWarrior New Member

I understand his frustration ! I bought my Revenue because they said there are almost ready!

Well here we are.......still nothing !!!!!

What is bothering me is , what happens after the update ? Will Google continue the updates or does the Revue drop dead with the last update to 3.1 ?
    I hope Google will still feed us Revue-Users with updates after the BIG-ONE !

4. BucYouUp68

BucYouUp68 Member

You may want to look around the forum, this has been talked about numerous times

5. eferz

eferz Well-Known Member

I purchased the Logitech Revue the day they were available at the local Best Buy for the FULL MSRP of $299.99. I'm just as frustrated as everyone else regarding not having the update. However, instead of allowing my frustration to fuel my anxieties, I've decided that it was more useful to spend my energy trying to understand the platform better as well as help other people in the process.

6. Hefe

Hefe New Member

I feel your pain. I did the same.

It's frustrating hearing all the update news, like today with the updates to YouTube and Photos...and not be able to use any of it.

We'll get there...